24TFS Trials Test Articles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24TFS Trials Test Articles.

Here's a couple of long out of print goodies, including an (as always) superb account from our very own Don Morley.

(Hope you don't mind me sharing it with everyone on here Don....thought it might help a few members out as it's so valuable, rare and hard to find info these days...many thanks indeed.)

Don's excellent article is from 'Classic Bike' magazine (April 1988) and the second article is by Charles Deane, as reprinted in 'LL' #29 from 'Motor Cyclist Illustrated'....sorry folks, I don't know which exact issue it was. Apologies for the poor quality on this one as well...I tried everything I could to get as sharp as possible, but this is the best I can do with it....

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys seeing them.

So, has anyone else got any old Greeves material (of any description) like this to scan and upload for everyone to enjoy then....including me?! Common people, get them scanners going!! It's GOOD to share with your fellow Greeves enthusiasts.

Brian.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 06/02/2015, 11:20 AM. Reason: Pics attached.

Delighted you found them. Best wishes, Don

Comment

Hi Brian,
      I have a whole folder, of Greeves articles,
      Including this article.
      Trials, Scramble and road Models.
      Mags include, Classic motorcycle, Classic bike and Motorcycle classics
      From the 80's and 90's
      I no longer have the mags, used to cut out Greeves, or Villiers article, then passed the mag on.
      Always enjoyed Dons, indepth articles.

whitehillbillies

Comment

Tfs

Nice to see the TFS articles. In particular, the Hailwood machine. When tested by Don it was still a well used bike. A few owners later it now resides with a club member who restored it to show winning condition. A really nice example. Certainly a benchmark standard.

Comment

TFS article.

Originally posted by Don Morley View Post
          Delighted you found them. Best wishes, Don
          Thank you for writing it Don, along with all the many others over the years!

All the best,

Brian.

Comment

Working...
          X